Emporio Del Sole’s advice for a perfectly homogeneous tan:
• Always use protective goggles during your tanning sessions. Goggles are available in each tanning booth for your convenience
• It’s best to remove your makeup prior to your tanning session. This will allow you to maximize your tanning experience
• Don’t use sunscreen with a protection factor higher than SPF 15
• Apply a cream that enhances your tanning experience. Such creams are available at all of our branches
• If you’re planning to have a laser hair removal, make sure to do it either 6 days before or 6 days after tanning
• Always follow the advice of our professionally trained staff
• Wait 24 to 48 hours between your first two tanning sessions
• Try to avoid the beach on the day you’ve had a tanning session
Skin That Glows
Here are some simple skincare habits to help protect your skin, while keeping it healthy and glowing.
• Wash your skin gently: Cleansing is an essential part of caring for your skin. Warm water is preferable to hot, which removes natural oils from your skin. Choose mild soaps and pat your skin dry, so that some moisture remains on your skin, then moisturize immediately.
• Moisturize regularly: Moisturizers help maintain your skin’s natural moisture levels. They work by providing a seal over your skin – to keep water from escaping or by slowly releasing water into your skin. The moisturizer that’s right for you depends upon your particular skin type and your age.
Check out our recommendations for different skin types